What guarantee do I get with a Ryobi product?
All Ryobi machines come with a standard two year manufacturer's guarantee.
What do I do if my machine is faulty?
If it is within the first 30 days of purchasing the product please call our After Sales service team on 01733 343031. After the 30 day period it becomes a warranty issue. If this is the case please contact Ryobi Head Office on 0800 3890305, they will be able to deal with any problems you may have.
What is covered by warranty?
All Ryobi Power Tools and Lawn & Garden Tools are guaranteed against manufacturing defects and defective parts for a period of 24months from the date of purchase, as stated on your original invoice or receipt. Please ensure you keep your invoice as proof of the date purchased.
This guarantee does not cover:
1) Product that has been used for commercial purposes.
2) Product that is incomplete when submitted for repair.
3) Damage or liability caused by or occurring as a result of misuse, abuse, accidental or intentional acts by the user, improper handling, unreasonable use or negligence.
4) Failure by the User to comply with operating procedures as outlined in the product manual.
5) Attempted repair by non-qualified professional and unauthorised repairs
6) Deterioration caused by normal wear and tear, included but not restricted to, spark plugs, drive/tooth belts, air filters, brushes, pump valves, bearings and piston rings.
7) Unauthorised or improper use or maintenance or overloading.
8) Accessories, including but not restricted to, battery packs, light bulbs, blades, fittings, bags, fuses and fuel.
9) Modification or use of accessories and/or attachments not specifically confirmed as compatible by Ryobi.
What payment Methods do you accept?
Make payment online through our secure encrypted site.
We accept credit/Debit card payment, we accept Visa and MasterCard.
AMEX credit cards can be accepted by calling 01733 343031 during office hours 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to noon on Saturdays.
When can I expect my order?
We aim to despatch your order within 2-3 working days on a next day carrier (to Mainland UK, please see carriage charges for timings on other countries). In the event that we are out of stock we will call you to let you know. If you provide us with a mobile number Interlink will text you in the morning of your delivery with a 1 hour timed delivery slot as we are aware you have other things to be getting on with. If a mobile number is not provided you will receive a email with the same consignment details. If the time is not convenient the message will provide you with all the details to re-arrange a better time for you.
When will payment be taken?
At the point of order your card is pre-authorised with the payment amount, we do not charge for any items until they are ready for dispatch. In the event that we do not have an item in stock you will not be charged until we receive the item into our warehouse.
Your prices are cheap are they genuine Ryobi products?
All the machines we sell come directly from Ryobi and are the genuine real deal. As we deal directly with the manufacturer and order in bulk we get good prices which we pass on to you the customer.
How do I find out if you have an item in stock?
We do our best to update our website regularly to inform you if we are currently out of stock. In the case that we are out of a particular item we can normally get it within a couple of working days. If you would like to check that we have a particular item in our warehouse please call our sales team on 01733 343031.
Which carrier do you use?
We use Interlink Express for all our parcels whether big or small so that we are able to track your delivery every step of the way.
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
Yes, someone will have to be at the requested delivery address to sign for the order. Our carriers will not leave a parcel behind the back gate or with a neighbour etc. This is for peace of mind for us as well as our customers to ensure safe delivery.
Can I request a specific delivery date or time?
Unfortunately we are unable to specify a date time or whether your delivery will be morning or afternoon.
What happens if I'm not at home when the carriers deliver?
If there is no-one home Interlink will put a card through your door with all the relevant contact details for your local depot etc for you to re-arrange delivery. If you do not contact the carriers goods will be returned back to ourselves, we can re-send out your items but they will then be subject to further delivery charges.
How do I track my order?
By using the link below directly to the Interlink Express tracking website, Use the advanced search and by using the delivery postcode and the last four numbers of your online order number (sent to you in your order confirmation) you will be able to watch your order from the moment it leaves our warehouse until it arrives on your doorstep. If you have any problems please contact us.
Can I change my delivery address?
When you place your order you can specify a delivery address different to the invoice address. After we have received and processed your order we are unfortunately unable to alter the delivery address.
Which countries do you deliver to and what are the costs?
Mainland UK - Free delivery on orders over £100, Orders below £100 will be charged £5.95+vat
(Mainland Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands these will be subject to additional carriage charge. Please contact us for details)
Republic of Ireland- £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Northern Ireland - £11.95+vat-average delivery time 2/3 days
FOR ALL THE COUNTRIES BELOW CARRIAGE CHARGES WILL BE ADDED WHEN WE RECIEVE YOUR ORDER AND IS FOR A MAXIMUM OF 30KILOS PER ORDER/PER ITEM
France - £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Belgium - £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Germany - £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Netherlands - £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Luxemburg - £15.95+vat, average delivery time 2/3 days
Austria - £22+vat, average delivery time 3/4 days
Denmark - £22+vat, average delivery time 3/4 days
Switzerland - £22+vat, average delivery time 3/4 days
Spain - £26+vat, average delivery time 3/4 days
Italy - £26+vat, average delivery time 3/4 days
Unfortunately due to un-economical shipping costs we are currently unable to ship items to either CYPRUS or MALTA.
FOR ALL OTHER COUNTRIES PLEASE CALL US FOR A QUOTATION ON 01733 343031 OR EMAIL OUR TEAM firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I collect from in store?
Yes you are able to collect from our showroom, just call us in advance on 01733 343031 to check we have the item in stock and can get it out ready for your arrival. Our showroom address is-
Unit 4, VP Square
Storeys Bar Road, Fengate
If you would like to collect a item from our showroom payment must be made on collection instore not via the website
Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
Unfortunately we do not have a catalogue due to constantly changing stocks. After browsing our website you are unable to locate what you are looking for please call our sales team on 01733 343031 or email us email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help you locate what you are after.
Where can I get technical advice on Ryobi products?
Please contact the Ryobi Technical Team on 0800 3890305.
Where can I get spare parts?
For spares enquiries please contact Augmented Agents on 0161 477 3388 on or email they will be able to supply you with any part numbers you may need.
I need a replacement Ryobi manual
For replacement user manuals please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the model of your machine and they will be able to arrange one for you.
Where is my nearest authorised Ryobi dealer/service centre?
For details of your nearest service centre please contact Ryobi Head Office on 0800 3890305 or visit Ryobi on http://uk.ryobitools.eu/services.htm
How do I return an item to you?
Should your purchases be unsuitable and you wish to return them to us for a credit or to exchange then the following conditions will apply:
- Goods must be returned within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Our After sales team must be contacted before any return is made to obtain the necessary returns reference.
- All items should be returned in their original packaging and a saleable condition to obtain a full refund. We reserve the right to charge for repackaging where applicable.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense, however we can arrange collection for £25.00 (Mainland UK only). This is for items under 30kilos, For all items larger than this please contact us for a collection quotation.
- Transport packaging should be sufficient for the method of carriage. We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused by your carrier.
- We cannot accept the return of any item that has been ordered specially for you for example spare parts etc.
- Your return should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, your name, address and phone number, and order reference number (all of this information is detailed on your invoice). To help us, to help you, we would appreciate you enclosing details of why you wish to return the product.
Is it possible to change my order after I have recieved my order confirmation?
Yes, you can alter your order. The only way currently to do this is by calling our sales team on 01733 343031 as soon as possible with your order number and providing your order has not been completed we will be able to alter it for you.